Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello World

      Hello all, my name is Hailey and I live in California. I love to bake, cook, and garden, and I think manners are important in life. My grandma raised me with manners and that is something that most parents these day's apparently don't do, at least as much as I can see in children I babysit and the children at stores.
      I miss the old style of life where everyone knew their neighbors, where people would be friendly with strangers instead of just saying "Why are you talking to me?", where people welcomed others to the neighborhood with pies or casseroles. Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone was polite with each other, and if they did everything they could to help those in need? To go out of their way to be friendly and make someone's day? I hope to have this come back one day and I'll do anything I can to make it happen, including leading by example, and I hope you will too. On here I'll share yummy recipes I find, manners advice, and any other cute tidbits I find. I hope you all the best! Bright Blessings!
                                                                                                          Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment